WE NEED PEOPLE WITH IDEAS!
At WebDakaar, we are continually looking for creativity and innovation in the way we do business. We believe in having fun along with our work and our culture are designed to get our things done in the best possible way. If you think, you can make things happen.
Submit Your Resume – email@example.com
Web Dakaar Digital Consultancy LLP (www.webdakaar.com) is searching for a Social Media Marketing Specialist to join our Organization.
You will also need demonstrated experience in social and digital media, which includes being able to measure social media presence.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Writing: Social media Specialist will need to know how to write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for digital campaigns, websites, twitter, Facebook, etc. Knowledge Search Engine Optimization (will be added advantage)
- Research: Social media Specialist need to know what is happening in the fast changing world of social and digital media, what competitors are doing and what new measurement tools is being use. Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytic, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Problem-Solving: Social media Specialists figure out how to best communicate a company message on different platforms, and sometimes might need to convey sensitive issues or deal with angry customers.
- Organization: There are many different platforms, and new ones are being developed all the time. How you communicate on each, determining audience, and measuring tactics all take organization.
- Interpersonal Skills: Even through writing, social media Specialist are a direct connection between a company and the public. Being friendly and approachable online will help. Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Technical Skills: Social media Specialist work almost exclusively through computers. Understanding computers, digital media, SEO, internet access and being tech savvy is necessary.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Media Marketing / BMM / PR / Adv or related field.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in digital marketing within Advertisement or Digital / Internet marketing Firm.
- Defining marketing and branding strategies and road maps.
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development.
- Developing social media strategy. Launch and oversee online social media campaigns and contests.
- Execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the Market.
- Coordinate activities of specialists involved in the brand positioning of the company.
- Promoting client sites on social media & other online properties via newsletter, and social events.
- Create and contribute content to website through blogs, webinars, whitepapers, etc. on a regular basis. Attend and participate in industry events.
Create and contribute content to website through blogs, webinars, whitepapers, etc. on a regular basis. Attend and participate in industry events.
Preferred Location: Central & Harbour line of Mumbai who can easily travel to Mulund daily
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator,
- Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Min 2+ Yrs working experience
A graphic designer’s job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
- To discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Estimating the time required to complete the work
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints time
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Working with a wide range of media
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design
- Programs such as Illustrator, coral, Photoshop ,Dreamweaver and Flash
- Developing interactive layout design For Websites
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
Responsible for improving a company’s organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the clients’ sites’ rankings in major search engines.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improve a company’s organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options,
- Shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
An excellent opportunity is available for an experienced PHP Developer who has strong background in backend PHP Development. The successful applicant will enjoy the benefits of working for an established and rapidly growing company based in Mumbai.
As a PHP Web Developer you will have strong experience of developing both the backend (80% of the role) and frontend (20% of the role). Responsible for new development and Team Management
- Good experience in PHP Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in Magento / woo Commerce / Joomla or similar php frameworks
- Competent with MySQL -based DB Concepts
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology
- Good communication and team management Skills.
- Minimum 3 years is must
- Development of custom Portals with Payment Gateway integrations