Formerly known as Google Apps for Work, G Suite is a power package comprising of Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, and Google+ for communication; Drive for storage; Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Sites for collaboration.G Suite is by far the most powerful tool you can use to run a business.
For an entrepreneur who is always on the move, this entire suite is so easy and flexible. So, without any further delay, here are the 8 Prime benefits of using G Suite:
1) Makes everyone feel part of the team : G Suite makes it simple for the employees of the organization who are scattered in different parts of the location to find and connect with each other. Apps such as Hangouts for sending messages in group conversations with up to 150 participants and Google+ are great apps for the workforce to share business insights and support mutual success. Thus, G Suite helps to modify the company’s culture by creating it easier for attachment to one another.
2) Grouping of Email Address : Instead of remembering the email of each individual employees, email addresses of each department can be grouped into their respective categories. Meaning that if you send a message to an associated email address, all of them will get the message. This will ease up the work and everyone will be updated with the same data at the same time. There are no additional costs for grouping and including the number of groups is unlimited.
3) Simplified project management and team communication : Whether it’s those back to back meetings lined up or that important event you are looking forward to the next week, G Suite revolutionized the way teams work together. Employees can share and update project reports and work documents online. This really simplifies project management and increases productivity if worked in collaboration with Google Docs, Sheets and Slides and of course, Calendar to keep everyone updated about the same schedule.
4) Work closely with your customers : One of the coolest tools that a G Suite can provide is the effortless storing and sharing of up to 5TB of information (if done from 5 different accounts), be it within the organization or sending to your customers or clients. The workforce can use Google Drive to keep huge files in one place and reviewers can edit the content and add comments too.
5) Cost Saving : For businesses on a budget, G Suite cannot be crushed for comprehensive geographic point organization. Even more, conversion from associate workplace server to G Suite eliminates pricey work orders and interruptions. Furthermore, there will not be any need for a technical team or consultants, thus saving a lot of money.
6) G Suite editions for your requirements : G Suit comes with 3 editions with each having an option of free trial for 14 days with flexible as well as the annual plan options.
- The basic edition is a professional office suite with 30GB storage.
- The business edition is an enhanced office suite with unlimited storage and archiving.
- The enterprise edition is a premium office suite with advanced controls and capabilities.
7) Data Security : G Suite offers extra security with two-step verification for users and limits the chances of getting lost, stolen or damaged since you can create, upload, edit and store a document in G Suite itself instead of downloading it to devices and computer. An added security including If you log in to your G Suite with another computer, Google will send you a verification code on your mobile which you will need to input it on the verifier. This is often vital in securing the cloud backup significantly if it contains sensitive files.
8) Support : Another feature that distinguishes G Suite from Gmail is that it provides 24/7 phone, email and chat customer support. Phone, email and chat support is available only to G Suite administrators. For verification, just log in to your admin account. It is available in 14 different languages. Collaborating your business with G Suite allows you to be more productive and cost-efficient as compared to the older systems. It encourages you to push the boundaries of your business.